Mister President Mister President

It was well drawn, and I enjoyed what was going on with the backgrounds. Other than that I can tell that you recorded gibberish into a microphone as you say. If just saying "haha, Trump sure is a retard" ever was a funny joke in itself, it died long ago.

If Trump Becomes President... [Worst Case Scenario] If Trump Becomes President... [Worst Case Scenario]

Animation was great, it was well directed and had great sound. Knowing the context of many clips though, as these statements have already been spun (and occasionally intentionally misinterpreted) for political purposes, and for comedic effect, in a very similar way a number of times, it feels more contrived and offended than sharply satirical at times. Political satire is hard to get right, and I'm not here to score your opinions, so the only real issue is that these jokes feel like a repetition, which I suppose is difficult to avoid this near an election.

Pepe Trump MAGA Dance Pepe Trump MAGA Dance

Nicely done, would have been even better as a loop. Shadilay!

ConeZone responds:

Thanks a billion! :D

Lost Pet Rescue Fantasy Island Lost Pet Rescue Fantasy Island

Nice and relaxing game, just clever enough to entertain for a while. The grimy overlays on what I assume are merged photos gives it a kind of strange effect that I like.

Roof Runner Roof Runner

Pretty alright. You want to see how far you can go definitely, so it does get me pretty interested. It needs sound though, because without music to complement it, the visual aspect is pretty dreary. Also it was pretty unclear from the beginning that I had to click the window and move the mouse, so I think something about that should probably have been included with the other controls. Add more and make it more complete, the concept is good so it will definitely work.

Flappy Goku Flappy Goku

Nice looking and sounding. Simple controls. The thing that got me though was that the hit detection probably could be more accurate and sometimes the pillars are just too high to ever get over. You can very high but your momentum will drive you right into the pillar, ending your turn. All in all I guess it's not bad though. The best part is that it looks very complete.

Fjaellpolska [RAC7] Fjaellpolska [RAC7]

Sounds pretty Swedish alright, reminds me of the hills with mellow gray-blue skies we have right now. Good and thought provoking but a little mechanical sounding at times.

Ashes in My November Sky Ashes in My November Sky

Really good, I love when it powers up and brings the noise at 4 minutes or so!

Evil INC. - Collapse 4.0 Evil INC. - Collapse 4.0

Wow, this song has so many faces. It's like advanced schizophrenia musically embodied!

Intensity isn't lacking, and as is common with most of your tracks it has a great dark cathedral sounding background melody selling the entire thing. I hear variation in it too, what it does around the 2 minute mark leading up to something that almost sounds like a retro throwback is pretty clever. I also love the melody of this part. Past that it just keeps bringing intensity and variety. As for the vocal delivery it's as furious as always.

The self criticism at 4:34 I guess would stem from the vocals drowning a bit in the instrumentals or the voice straining a little. That little bit aside I really digged this track, a diamond in the rough but a diamond none the less.

Keep up the good work.

Walking Walking

Very well done. Especially considering that I know exactly what kind of terrible excuse for markers you are talking about. Dry out of the box, unusable after 5 minutes. Anyway, I really like the way it's just red, blue and black on white, it looks really good. I also like the tone of all the colors. The way the trees and plants and stuff are drawn remind me of many a mentally scarring Scandinavian children's book, and I really like them.

Depression Depression

DAT pink/red and blue color mix. Tears look nice too.

Littleluckylink responds:

Thank you very much, I was pleased with how the colors turned out on this one.

vibrator vibrator

Such terrible, terrible reviews. There probably is a message here and even if there isn't it's very good looking. Voicing dislike for something you don't understand is extremely dumb.

It's very bizarre, and even though I don't understand the possible message of it the image still communicates a lot of different emotions and impressions when you examine it, it's very interesting.