All 66 art Reviews

Walking Walking

Very well done. Especially considering that I know exactly what kind of terrible excuse for markers you are talking about. Dry out of the box, unusable after 5 minutes. Anyway, I really like the way it's just red, blue and black on white, it looks really good. I also like the tone of all the colors. The way the trees and plants and stuff are drawn remind me of many a mentally scarring Scandinavian children's book, and I really like them.

Depression Depression

DAT pink/red and blue color mix. Tears look nice too.

Littleluckylink responds:

Thank you very much, I was pleased with how the colors turned out on this one.

vibrator vibrator

Such terrible, terrible reviews. There probably is a message here and even if there isn't it's very good looking. Voicing dislike for something you don't understand is extremely dumb.

It's very bizarre, and even though I don't understand the possible message of it the image still communicates a lot of different emotions and impressions when you examine it, it's very interesting.

Hamburg Matte 2180 Hamburg Matte 2180

Jesus just look at those fucking clouds. Really great light and detail on this thing, loving it.

Phat-Rat Phat-Rat

That's pretty cool, I like the different designs here although the last one I must admit I have a little trouble with the dimensions of the horns of. Otherwise it's pretty great, nice designs and rather well made too.

Also apparently some one has a difficult time grasping the concept of versions.

Littleluckylink responds:

Yeah the horns stumped me a little bit. I just kinda duplicated the left horn since the right one was at a slightly different angle.

Cabin in the Woods Cabin in the Woods

I thought that was a photo in the thumbnail, honestly. Fantastic colors, very rural and convincing. The lighting is realistic too, especially on the outdoor furniture. I like the reflection in the nearest window too. I could go on and on about all the little things I like.

Very skilled in general, I'm jelly!

Page 22 picture book coloured Page 22 picture book coloured

Wonderful use of natural colors, and the detail alone is good for a 10. Or shall I say a 5, this will take some getting used to still. I don't really think I should have to even point out what's so good a bout this.

Surf Surf

I do love me some psychadelia! The light blue parts look like they're about to hatch something, very mysterious.

plantm responds:

haha

'Positive' Space 'Positive' Space

That space is amazing.

Has a bit of pshychadelia to it, other than that I could only repeat what Luwano said, so I won't. The very fact that the space was drawn with a marker adds one more star ;)

Your eyes Your eyes

Totally love the lighting on the hair on the right

Anything could be in the background. Maybe it's a bright sky, maybe it's light from a window, maybe it's a huge fucking spotlight. I don't know, but I love it!