Fjaellpolska [RAC7] Fjaellpolska [RAC7]

Sounds pretty Swedish alright, reminds me of the hills with mellow gray-blue skies we have right now. Good and thought provoking but a little mechanical sounding at times.

Ashes in My November Sky Ashes in My November Sky

Really good, I love when it powers up and brings the noise at 4 minutes or so!

Evil INC. - Collapse 4.0 Evil INC. - Collapse 4.0

Wow, this song has so many faces. It's like advanced schizophrenia musically embodied!

Intensity isn't lacking, and as is common with most of your tracks it has a great dark cathedral sounding background melody selling the entire thing. I hear variation in it too, what it does around the 2 minute mark leading up to something that almost sounds like a retro throwback is pretty clever. I also love the melody of this part. Past that it just keeps bringing intensity and variety. As for the vocal delivery it's as furious as always.

The self criticism at 4:34 I guess would stem from the vocals drowning a bit in the instrumentals or the voice straining a little. That little bit aside I really digged this track, a diamond in the rough but a diamond none the less.

Keep up the good work.

Evil INC.-Princesse Jesus Evil INC.-Princesse Jesus

Interesting intro there. The main supporting tune starting off right away is mean as hell, and from there you just took a bunch of alterations of it in teasingly small deviations to layer them so cleverly through the progression of the song that it never gets boring and just keeps you drowning in that repeating riff. Suddenly you find this building up to a totally diverse part and almost wonder how you got there. This is going to be awesome once finished.

Nevrosia666 responds:

This is an excellent idea , my friend.

Evil INC.-Cabaret Macabre Evil INC.-Cabaret Macabre

A dark tune with a fairground vibe, very considerable as the theme of a sinister freak show. In it's current state still very simplistic, but can and most likely will turn out to be something very interesting and immersive that will get your imagination going about things in jars. The metal sounds in the beginning don't seem intense enough to me at this point, amp that shit up and add some more industrial grit to it and it'll be an awesome intro. Could also serve as a really cool transition from one song to another.

Evil INC. - Human w/v Evil INC. - Human w/v

Though not as melodiously pleasing as the other two tracks with vocals, "Plagued" and "Equil", this certainly weighs it up in agression and intensity. I'd have loved to adress the lyrics more intimately, but without them written down I can't. What I did catch, apart from the rather simple mid section, especially "high tech apes waiting to fall" leads me to think it's about the weakness and likely suicide of our species. The song structure is very diverse and doesn't get boring even though it surpasses the other two titles in length, but it lacks a really tasty hook to just masturbate your eardrums as they did. Still, this situation is saved by the song just being really fucking interesting and diverse.

woaw best comment ever XD
AND HERE'S THE LYRICS !!!

'Cause killing you isn't strange

'Cause killing you isn't strange

But Mentally Rewarding !

You pretend to breathe
but you're high on chemicals
Life is mechanical

You pretend you couldn't kill
but look at all the deceivers
Fucking liar

You pretend you're not
what we're looking for
innocents are what i'm seeking for

You pretend you couldn't kill
but you won't deceive me
i'm gonna change your mind
believe me

And I'm a man of my word
'Cause killing you isn't strange...

And I'm a man of my word
'Cause killing you isn't strange...

All of you will cry today
All of you will see today
Just wake up and see

You are a mindfuck

(Sorry for the long post)

Evil INC. - Equil W/v Evil INC. - Equil W/v

Ain't bad, I do find the rythm here even though the lyrics seem a little compromized to fit inside it. It's raw, and seems to have meaning. Instrumentally great with quite a pompous synth in the chorus bringing a very fateful feeling into it. This combines well with the industrial scale slaughter of the lyrics, which could be analyzed to mean something else but eventually all come down to an establishment in cruelty. This time around the vocals themselves, though good, seem to stray somewhat out of their limits in technique.

Nevrosia666 responds:

Okai I think I want you as a Critic on Redscientist Media.

Evil INC. - Plagued w/v Evil INC. - Plagued w/v

I don't know man, I actually liked the lyrics. I think the counter melodious vocals made the little tune appearing between the chanting of "all of them were plagued" so rewarding in contrast, it really becomes something you just wait for and savor, a great hook. The supporting melody in the background is eerie and evil as fuck. Instrumentally there's not a thing wrong, the vocals fits the genre well and I guess the lyrics suit your image. Maybe it's just me not looking into it far enough, but there is a certain depth I like in listening to lyrics. If you could find a balance point between being insanely menacing and yet relatable I would hype your shit to pieces.

Well actually these are kind of ''Getting Old'' records

That's why we work our asses out to release ''Making You A Machine''
wich is an evolved album of ''Musical Seizure'' including vocals for each songs

Just be patient :P we are carving this black diamond with care

Shine On My Weary Soldier Shine On My Weary Soldier

Finally some real ambience like Brian Eno, usually people add drums that just ruin it. I can totally feel the kind of vibe and situation the title describes in this track. It's very underrated, but judging by the apparent age group here in the review field I guess it's no strange thing. I can really interpret a moment of calm inside the storm in this, like a soldier taking a morning cigarette at some stop on the road just watching the sun rise. I guess there's none more to say, really wonderful to hear real ambience here.

OverBurn (MAC12 Entry) OverBurn (MAC12 Entry)

You executed the idea masterfully, the concept really created a deep and pretty immersive soundscape, wish I had better headphones to experience it properly. The warm feel definitely fits the title.

The melody of the lead is good and the riff supporting it is thick and headbang-inducing. Awesome solo! The drums are great too, love listening to the cymbals, but maybe the hi-hat could have been half a notch louder.

Hard work pays off!

RobSoundtrack responds:

Thanks alot man; glad it all connected for you.
Indeed. 'The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.'
Thanks for the review!!