Roof Runner Roof Runner

Pretty alright. You want to see how far you can go definitely, so it does get me pretty interested. It needs sound though, because without music to complement it, the visual aspect is pretty dreary. Also it was pretty unclear from the beginning that I had to click the window and move the mouse, so I think something about that should probably have been included with the other controls. Add more and make it more complete, the concept is good so it will definitely work.

Flappy Goku Flappy Goku

Nice looking and sounding. Simple controls. The thing that got me though was that the hit detection probably could be more accurate and sometimes the pillars are just too high to ever get over. You can very high but your momentum will drive you right into the pillar, ending your turn. All in all I guess it's not bad though. The best part is that it looks very complete.

Moon Landing Moon Landing

Nice and simple. Very good for passing time. Introduced new things so it didn't get plain, and it always felt just simple enough that you wanted to keep playing because you thought you would surely make it next time, and just difficult enough that you didn't get it all at once.

Where's Derpy? Where's Derpy?

Did you submit this somewhere lese too, cause I swear I've seen it on another page, DeviantArt I think. Was that still you? Sorry to be asking but we just had a stolen MLP flash on the front page about a week or two ago. Great game, even bothered to get all the achievements!

pepperpunk responds:

Yep, that's my deviantart page that it's on. I uploaded it there first to get some feedback. :)

I've put that feedback to good use and the new version uploaded here has a couple of minor bugfixes and a bunch of extra UI improvements (like the ability to start the game muted, the lyra indicators on the level select screen, ending animation, quit button etc. - all things that people asked for, so I added them).

Don't Catch the Herp! Don't Catch the Herp!

Really great.

Fun concept, well executed and good variety of gameplay!

Adventure Story Adventure Story

At first I thought it was too easy even for me.

Then that eyeball boss showed up. Great game even though I'm not able to finish it.

Toys Vs Nightmares Toys Vs Nightmares

Great!

I always did imagine my toys would protect me from monsters if any would come into my room at night when I was a kid.

A Sabtastic Sketchbook 2 A Sabtastic Sketchbook 2

Great!

Something I really liked about it is that you could easily just have made it a gallery of 60 pictures with not much more to it, but you added so many interactive little things that it would be hard even for those who don't generally like art (I do though) to get bored! And of course the drawings are really nice too. Also the tabs were great, and the artist info was a cool idea. I really liked this thing :D

Help Amy Winehouse! Help Amy Winehouse!

Wonderfully tasteless.

Yeah yeah, to soon, yada yada but I chuckled. I'm a horrible person for doing so probably but honestly It was pretty fun.

Justin Bieber Saw Game Justin Bieber Saw Game

Yeah.

I would have enjoyed it if I actually got to see him die.