View Profile Dunso

262 Movie Reviews

Charming. Good sound effects, and it had some cool camera work like the camera spinning a bit along with the chair. Humour was alright, but I feel the main draw is the nice and simple aesthetic.

PenguinPotential responds:

Thanks Dunso! Really appreciate the feedback. I'm working on my writing style currently, so hopefully the next animations will have tighter beats. I'm glad you liked the camera-work! <3

How nice. The motions got across how much force she put in. My favorite part is where the euphonium shakes, it looked very good.

The absolute plebery of this having 2.5 is too much to bear. I'm impressed by the aesthetic and how elaborate it feels. It seems pretty random, but there's a real vibe going on like in all of your work.

horizon-hugger responds:

lol thank you! it's fairly random movements. just an experiment with audio modulated animation to practice effects.

85 Game Reviews

Nice and relaxing game, just clever enough to entertain for a while. The grimy overlays on what I assume are merged photos gives it a kind of strange effect that I like.

Pretty alright. You want to see how far you can go definitely, so it does get me pretty interested. It needs sound though, because without music to complement it, the visual aspect is pretty dreary. Also it was pretty unclear from the beginning that I had to click the window and move the mouse, so I think something about that should probably have been included with the other controls. Add more and make it more complete, the concept is good so it will definitely work.

Nice and simple. Very good for passing time. Introduced new things so it didn't get plain, and it always felt just simple enough that you wanted to keep playing because you thought you would surely make it next time, and just difficult enough that you didn't get it all at once.

104 Audio Reviews

Nice! Paired with the description you wrote, it really paints a picture for me. I particularily like the tinny, wobbly sound of the melody that comes in around 1:30, and how it mixes with the more ambient bit behind it. I only wish it was longer.

What Tom said. Your stuff is very atmospheric, you're really on to something. Please keep uploading!

horizon-hugger responds:

Thx! I have a hard time finishing things but I'm working on it.

Very dramatic. Deserves a lot more attention.

61 Art Reviews

The folding fabric of the sleeves looks very good. Nice work as usual.

nrvos responds:

Thank you!

Very nice. Merry new year weeblord :^)

nrvos responds:

Arigatou! :^)

That's the most expertly captured 90's anime face I have ever seen.

blurb is for fags