Madness Heaven Remix 10 Madness Heaven Remix 10

fucking weeb

Gibb50 responds:

nani?!

Mister President Mister President

It was well drawn, and I enjoyed what was going on with the backgrounds. Other than that I can tell that you recorded gibberish into a microphone as you say. If just saying "haha, Trump sure is a retard" ever was a funny joke in itself, it died long ago.

TRUMP - 2016-2020 TRUMP - 2016-2020

Animation was great, it was well directed and had great sound. Knowing the context of many clips though, as these statements have already been spun (and occasionally intentionally misinterpreted) for political purposes, and for comedic effect, in a very similar way a number of times, it feels more contrived and offended than sharply satirical at times. Political satire is hard to get right, and I'm not here to score your opinions, so the only real issue is that these jokes feel like a repetition, which I suppose is difficult to avoid this near an election.

Pepe Trump MAGA Dance Pepe Trump MAGA Dance

Nicely done, would have been even better as a loop. Shadilay!

ConeZone responds:

Thanks a billion! :D

Potion Shop Potion Shop

The style and animation quality were fully sick. The movement of the dragon in particular was extremely impressive.

Madness Bodyless (Collab) Madness Bodyless (Collab)

Well, this must have been very pleasant to animate. I've seen the head thing done sometimes before, but I guess it must still be called new to make a whole collab like this. Unfortunately the content itself aside from that starting point is very straight forward, so I can't really say it did anything really groundbreaking in the end. Music was good.

Many of you are good animators from what I can tell with just heads, I hope that you will go beyond collabs and make series that express your own thoughts. Put your personal mark on what you can do with the Madness style.

ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

Very, VERY nice style. A very interesting piece in general. I really want to see more, lengthier stuff from you.

Madness E Collab: 4 Madness E Collab: 4

Wow, I'm surprised to see so many old animators still going strong. Some names I haven't seen before doing a real good job too.

Average animation quality was HIGH!
Pretty good variety of settings and fighting styles, as far as madness goes. I think I saw a little good original art in there too.
The flags next to the names were a really cool adition, shows how diverse the madness community really is.
The video was lengthy but not too long.
The music was alright, just not my taste.

So yeah, this was pretty original as far as a collab goes. I've given collabs a lot of hate in the past, but this one is pretty nice. Good job guys.

GabrielBarsch responds:

thanks dunso <3

You Can (Not) Be Serious You Can (Not) Be Serious

Nice animation. I like the style and how varied it was. Fuck the rebuilds.

Sister deletes Zelda save Sister deletes Zelda save

Why is this little child wearing a junior high school uniform? I'll have you know this will be submitted for examination by the international weeaboo committee.

The art style was so-so, but the animation was effective and expressive. Generally good job.